Sunday, March 20, 2011

just a quicky

As we speak, i am waiting for my oven to heat up so I can put in the raw roast beef I purchased today.

Ryan and I have decided that Sunday nights are roast nights and god damn it ill cook a roast! Last week was port.. i did the crackle AMAZING- this week Beef. Ill take a photo and put it on here once all day.

This week is going to be very exciting. Ryans mum is getting remarried and we are going down to Melbourne for 7 days.. CANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WAIT. so excited to see everyone. I have told my nunna that i am going to down but not when. so im going to surprise her.
Leaving thursday. I have a feeling monday tuesday wednesday will drag. hope not.

So anyone who reads this is probably in Melbourne so i will see you in a few days. LOVE YOU..

2 comments: