Saturday, May 1, 2010

Massive update

Hey Guys,

I havens blogged for a week almost and so much has happened.. More so in the last 2 days.

So my week has been filled with full time work. This new routine is killing me. After 2 almost 3 months off work its hard to get back into.. Work has been super busy and finally the guy that i was hired to replace, finished yesterday. THANK GOD. This guy was really nice but totally creepy. Like someone you see in a movie, when they say something and slowly turn to you and laugh the creepiest fucking laugh you've ever heard. Well this guy, did that a few times to me.. But on a awful and mean note, i really think he has a learning difficulty or even dyslexia and the people in my office were so awful to him its ridiculous. Anyway.. he is gone. So this whole week I have been trying to catch up all the shit he was behind in and also learn everything. There is a lot of stuff to do and know. I have to run reports of all our suppliers for the Darwin warehouse and the Alice springs warehouse and send them to the relevant people.. there is just heaps i cant be even explain it.. Its exciting though.. the last 2 days i have finally felt good about the job.

Yesterday Ry called me about 3pm and told me we were going out for tea to his bosses house with a few of the other boys. Immediately i went into meltdown "WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR" , "MY HAIR ISN'T STRAIGHT!" Once i got home i got ready and just wore my jeans and a white top. My hair- well it wasn't straight but was neatly in a pony tall so i didn't mind so much.. To be honest i was just so excited about talking to some people and his boss has a wife... so talking to another female out of work! The night was awesome. There were to women there and they were really nice. The bosses wife stays home with their youngest and was spewing that Ryan didn't say anything to her husband about me being at home while i didn't have a job. We could have hung out. But i gave her my number and hopefully she calls.. I didn't get hers.. weird ey. I didn't think of that until after I left. But we did have a great night!!

On to other news.. Furniture..When we moved up here we only had a bed, side tables and a few other things... We needed couches, dining table entertainment unit and 1 maybe 2 more beds.. Slowly this list is narrowing down. We got the couches! we got the entertainment unit! and today we got the DINING TABLE AND CHAIRS!!!! I'm so excited finally we can bloody sit at the table and eat instead of on the couch.. Its a beautiful 9 piece solid timer set. Its just fantastic and is everything i ever wanted! It took 4 weeks to get here and came from Adelaide. Can you believe in this day and age things take so long.. Crazy.... All the stuff we bought is really nice and matching well.. Now all i need is the beds and decorating stuff.. Any suggestions.. I want to get some indoor plants and some cool painting..

This week we have another long weekend.. Its called MAY DAY and its for those who fought for the 8 hour day. They could have fought for 6 hours and a 4 day week.. but thats just me.. ill take the day off all the same. So tomorrow we are heading to the Mindal Markets.. hopefully i can find some awesome stuff for the house there! and Monday i don't know what we are going to do! Maybe go to the wave pool. mee dont know! 2 long weekends in a row.. this could be the making of a new habit!!

I also have started reading twilight.. the first book. I saw the movie ages ago so its weird knowing whats coming in the book but i haven't seen the 2nd one soo it will be good to read! In the past I haven't been a reader at all. It took me maybe a whole year to finish one book and that was because i kept forgetting about it. I remembered it all tho. I finally finished it and that same day went to the library and got twilight. Im not going to buy books just incase i don't like them and my old habit of not reading kicks in. I'm half way through it and is around the part where Edward saves Bella from those guys and she is asking all the questions about Jacob Black and stuff. Its cool!

I think that's about it.. Sorry to ramble on and keep you. Hope your all well and have a great weekend!!!..Speak soon .....s2
Peace

7 comments:

  1. love it babe! good to hear all's well, shame that the boss's wife could have been hanging out with ya all this time! are you still going to do your garment course? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lover,

    I am still doing the garment making course.. starts next Monday.. I have to buy all this stuff for it.. so will let you know how i go.. I want to really get into making some awesome stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how awesome and at the same time shit... is buying furniture! awesome cos its pretty fun and shit because its all so expensive.

    i just recently went and bought a 9 piece wooden dining set also. from 3-in-1 pine. is yours square or rectangle? mine is square :)

    I also bought a bed fit for a KING + bedside tables, and a lounge suite (recliner+corner+sofa bed+reclining chaise)

    so close to moving in. soooooo much stuff to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nashhh that is soo cool!!!! my table is rectangle.. Square is awesome..

    How is your place going.. Man when you move out you will be thinking that you should have done it AGES AGO.. how have you been anyway?!

    Furniture is real expensive but you will have it for years.. and i believe you get what you pay for so hopefully you get a lot of years out of it..

    Thanks for checking out my blog man.. hope your well!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh how exciting! it must be so fun to have your own house to furnish and decorate, you should send us some more photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All yhis talk about buying furniture makes me want to move out too. Except I'm a mummies girl and have youngest child syndrome so I think I'll cry if I move out - who would do my washing? ;) I'm so glad you're loving it and it's too bad about the bosses wife, but now that she has your # it will be fantastic! How old is the baby? Glad you're still enjoying work and hope you get up to date with all the work! Missing you lots Sarah Poole. I can't call you Camburger anymore. Maybe I'll call you Pooleburger, except that doesn't have the same ring to it. I'll keep thinking of a nickname that is awesome because you are. MISS YOU LADY XOXOXXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha yeah! more photos would be cool! oh and next time you go out and about. I wanna see what your area looks like.

    ReplyDelete