Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home Cold Home

Hey Hey,

How are you guys?

Shout out to people that comment on my blog. So nice that you even read it. Love you

So it turns out that im back home in ATOWN and im freezing my butt off. I never remember it being so cold. I was looking forward to wearing my jackets and scarfs but i need more than that. I dont have ANY long sleeve tops and only bought tshirts from Darwin so i am stuffed.

Ryan has been on course for the last month and a bit. He has gone out feild as of today for 10-12 days and Im not going to hear from at all. Not even a little phone call. Gonna be soo weird ey. So with that happening and me being afraid of losing my mind, i booked some flights and walah, here I am.
I know you are probably thinking about our child Jackson. He is fine and hanging out with our neighbour Heather. She loves him and spends all day at home, so she was the perfect person to feed and play with him while we were gone. Tonight is the first night neither of us will be there and im finding it a little stressful worrying about him. I know he will be fine though! He has mastered rolling over and high five and shake. I took all his food over to Heathers and she must hear me saying HIGH FIVE JACKSON HIGH FIVE all the time. So asked him for a high five and he sat there so still and put his paw up perfectly, i chuffed like a proud mother. I was so pleased with him, it was a bit embarrassing how rapt i was. haha. He is just the best!

Coming home was a massive decision. Jackson was the main issue in regards to what we were going to do with him. He hasnt had all his vacinations and no kenal would take him in. I was goin to bring him to Melbourne but thought he might get lost or sick because of the weather. And also stressed on the plane. And last of all it was leaving Ryan full stop. Over the last 2 years we have been apart more than ever and even though we have done it a million times, saying bye kills me. I hate leaving him and hate him leaving me. I sorta feel like Bella when Edward leaves. Just doesnt feel right. Being home makes it a bit different and seeing everyone is fantastic. We will be back together soon!

I finally finished Twilight new moon and loved it. I know i always say i want to be a vampire but im sure i just want to be Bella. 2 guys after her, thats crazy. I watched the movie today and Jacobs body... MY GOD. I am sooooooooooo team Jacob and that is for the shallow reason that i like the way he looks and that Edwards six pack looks shitter than Jacobs. I am going to try and read Eclipse before i see the movie but i know its not going to happen ey. Takes me forever to fit in time to read. I am reading though and making the effort still!

Not much else to report. I am in Melbourne until the 1st of August, so if anyone would like to catch up, you most likely have my number or email me! Up for anything!!!!!

Take care and love youxxx

2 comments:

  1. haha twilight fact: edward has no muscles, and they had to use makup to make it look like he has a 6 pack... he actually has nothing!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it would have been difficult leaving Jackson and saying goodbye to Ryan. But, on a selfish note I'm so happy I got to see you again. :)

    I can't wait til tomorrow night.

    :)

    ReplyDelete