Tuesday, July 27, 2010

suppppppppppppppppp

Still in Melbourne for the last stretch. I go home to Darwin on Sunday and I sort of can't wait. Its just so cold here. My whole body has gone into meltdown and is freaking out.

Interesting facts.


My asthma is one thousand times worse in Melbourne than it is in Darwin. I didn't even think to bring a Ventolin inhaler with me and on the second night i needed one! and fast.

My skin is showing that eczema loves the cold. My hands are starting to itch and in a couple of days i think the lines on my fingers are gonna crack! OUCHIE!!!!!! Just something that i always had to put up with. ALSO MY FUCKING SICK ON MY FACE is sooooo dry!

I now have a very strange and unwanted love for Kylie Minogue. After seeing her on hey hey its Saturday i am just in love. I bought her cd the next day. I never thought the day would come and its shocking you know. I have vowed by Christmas i will have a kylie minogue body or at least something a lot closer to hers and a lot different to mine. haha I really wanna get into shape now. She is like 40 and looks amazing. See what the cold weather does to you! make you go loco
I love her.




On the up note thought i have caught up with lots of people. So busy doing everything. Ive caught up with la familigia and la friends. Unfortunately the winter weather has taken over a lot of my friends good health so they are resting it up big! I have been to my cousins Emma for dinner. She made an awesome creamy pasta. She also makes a great lasagna! I went to see some friends play. Raven vs Crow. Enjoyed that! And caught up with a few other mates!


Being back at my parents place, i now realise how much they did for me when i was at home. Especially my mummy. The amount of washing my brothers chuck in the basket and the dishes they use is crazy and annoying. I don't know how i never realised. I used to do the washing and stuff but since Ive been here, every day the basket is full and the dishwasher needs to be put on. what the hell! In Darwin i do washing on the weekend but here, there would be clothes everywhere if it wasn't done during the week.

Ryan has been out field since last Tuesday and I haven't heard from him since Monday. Ahhh i miss him so much. Not seeing someone is weird but not speaking to them and for this long isn't really nice. I guess this is something i will have to get used to but ahhh its hard! i wonder if he misses me. Hopefully :P He is on course and will be eating rashen packs and sleeping in tents. Carrying heavy shit around and probably using weapons. So much fun for a boy!

Well today looks sunny and the washing machine has already been on. I will now go and hang it all. Tonight ill be seeing Twilight Eclispe, with some chickies! cant wait...

OMG I forgot to write about Jackson, That little guy has been on my mind this whole time and i forgot! He is staying with my neighbour Heather. I called her the other day to check on him and he is doing just fine. Eating sleeping and playing. I asked her if she thinks he misses me and she nicely but awkwardly said yesssssss. I know he doesnt and by the sounds of things, he is having the time of his life! I bet he has grown heaps. I cant wait to see him!

Peace! x

3 comments:

  1. love it bubba! not so sure on the kylie love tho... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Ryan and Jackson do miss you! Jackson is probably thinking about you when Heather is not around!

    Eclipse was alright, the pervin' was better. ;) I like Kylie too.

    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i knew seona would love kylie :)

    ReplyDelete