Monday, July 11, 2011

Chad the mail/space man

Here at my new job, there is an old man who has been here for years and years and years. He knew the original owners of Perkins. Mr Perkins. His name is Chad and he does the mail run and fills the loos with toilet paper and stuff. Old man jobs. He must be 80 odd.

He comes in every morning and asks " having fun in the sandbox this morning ladies?" We say yes and he moves on and says it to the next office. Quite a cheerful old man. My manager warned me that if I got him talking he wouldnt stop and up until this morning i just said hi and got on with my work.

This morning my manager was out and I asked Chad what sort of hours he works and crap like that. He replied "Well i really shouldnt be working here, Im actually regarded as being as bad as Alkida" I just nodded and asked why, Chad went on to say, it was because he is involved with a planet in space. Its a million light years away and the planet managers and he once asked the managers of the earth if they wanted to form an alliance with this planet that his involved with. The managers of earth said that if this planet tried to make contact with Earth, Earth would then launch a nucleur war on them. When they were denied, Chad was upset and stuff, and he said to me that he didnt understand why Earth wouldnt want to be involved.

The whole time he was talking, Im trying to figure out if this old man was serious or pulling my leg. I couldnt tell. He then went on to say he married a princess from the planet and hasnt seen her for 31 earth years because he pissed off her father for marrying his 3rd youngest daughter. Chad has been to the planet hundreds of years ago- The planet has no name- and he doesnt have any photos because they were lost in the past. He also said that he has a house on this planet 3 times the size of Earth, and thats a small house. Chad said that the houses there are actually living beings. You live in them. Like something alive. Not a human being. But if you need assistance, the house would talk to you and sort everything out. He answered all my questions, I was just soo interested in what he had to say.

I asked him if his princess was human and he replied yes. They are all humans living on this planets. The men are the same as ours and the women are all the same exact they dont have any pubic hair. This guy said this with the straightest of striaght faces.

He also said that he cant wait to get back. He doesnt know when it is but he is hanging out for it. He said that he had seen the world when it was just dirt and giant spiders and he was in a space suit this one time and a giant spider attacted him. WTF!!!!!!!! He told me that in a single jump, the giant spiders could jump 90,000 times their lenght. In a single jump. He also said that he was scared of the palms that fall of the palm tress because they look like giant spider legs.

My manager finally got back and heard the tail end of him telling me stuff. After he left, she started laughing so hard with her hands over her face. I looked at her and said asked if he was for real. She said yes. He is 100% serious and really believes it. When my manager first started working here, she was told by her boss that if Chad started talking about space stuff to her, just ignor it. So he is been believing in this stuff for years and years. He even has a cowboy hat with a bronze circle emblem on it. So there must be something on the net. ill look it up and let you know. Im going to try and get some more info from him. Ive never come across someone like Chad. He told me heaps more stuff.

What I have told you sounds like something from a book but Chad was for real and it blows my mind.

Could he be telling the truth, or is poor Chad just nuts? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment