Saturday, April 3, 2010

Am I bad luck?



Ryan is a mad Melbourne supporter and when we started dating it was a condition that I let go of all of my ties to Collingwood.. To my family and Seona's disgust. The things u do for love.
Anywayz we have been together for just over 6 years and the last 6 years havent really gone down well for the demons..im afraid I have bought bad luck to the team.

Every time I watch a game they lose.. they get smashed... and today im not watching it.. Demons VS The Pies. Ryan has gone to the "HUB" not the pub.. the hub, to watch it with his mate Harry.. I just checked the score on the net and Melbourne were in front.. but have i made a bad decision by checking????.. I believe so.. they are no longer in front.. it took a second of my bad luck to get to them.. Im too scared to check again :-S

What will the outcome be??
Ill let you know


Go Dees xx

1 comment:

  1. It still upsets me that you changed teams but I do understand that with love, comes compromise! x
    p.s Thanks for checking the scores, we(Collingwood) won by a point!
    p.p.s I doubt you're bad luck X

    ReplyDelete