Thursday, April 8, 2010

Finally its straight---for now

Since being here my hair has had alot of trouble getting used to the heat.. I have curly hair and when its wet and curly its just gross and i feel really yuck.. dirty even. I dont feel myself when my hair is frizzy and not straight.. i cant even run my hands through it.. its gets so knotty

When i straighten my hair here, its a big job.. by the time i get half way finished im all hot and bothered and im sweating so much that i need to re do parts.. its really gross and im sorry for informing you about it. Its like when you go out and you just cant find something to wear.. doesnt matter what you wear u feel shit and theres nothing u or anyone can say or do to make you feel better.. ur just not in the mood.. well ive been like this for a while.. ive been up here for over a month now and ive straightened my hair 2-3 times only for it to go frizzy with the same day.. i hate it.. and Ryan doesnt get it.. what boy would.. he thinks my hair looks fine all the time.. such a good husband :)

so tonight i straightened my hair.. it was a bit cooler and i had the air con on in our room.. i feel so much better. I dont know how long it will last and im worried it wont last long enough.

I guess its just whinging but i like my hair to look clean and nice...... doesnt everyone???

3 comments:

  1. Your husband is not the only one who thinks your hair looks awesome all the time. I do too! But, I do understand where you're coming from, and hopefully your hair gets used to the weather and can stay straighter for longer really soon. Have you tried using some kind of straighting stuff before straightening - or would that be sticky from the weather. Next time you get a hair cut, ask the hair dressers whats the best way to keep your hair in line, cause God only knows, hair can be naughty a lot! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey SMP... :P

    I bought this stuff that I use when im straightening.. its supposed to have like a barrier from sweat and just getting wet.. but its crap.. totally crap.. I straightened it at night last time and it stayed nice for a few days.. but i want to go exercising and stuff and it just goes curly straight away... ohh welll...i guess everyones hair is crazy up here..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i wonder what the local hairdressers advice would be? Or could you get it chemically straightened? or would the heat still wreck that too?

    ReplyDelete