Monday, April 5, 2010

Biggest Indicator ever

I was driving around the other day and stopped behind this car. Ive never seen this kind of car before but the indicator was a giant one and i had to show you... do you think that was the winning point of the car.. "well it has a huge indicator... i think we should get it"

"WE'LL TAKE IT!"



When I took the photo i was scared they saw me and thought about all the things they could do to me. I was behind them and infront of another car so they could of

- jumped out of the car and broke my windows with baseball bat
-jumped out of the car and demanded i delete the evidence of the massive indicator
-followed me home and then broke all my car windows and my house windows.
-jumped out of the car and sang a traditional Mexican song and invited all around the join.

the possibilities were endless... nothing happened.. i drove home and forgot about the massive indicator..

5 comments:

  1. what kinda crazy license plate is THAT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nt ones are weird.. all numbers and there are all different amounts of numbers u can have 1-6

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that's HILARIOUS. I love how you thought out the possible options. and that mexican singing was a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish the Mexican singing one happened! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do too eyy.. i had my sombrero and everything I need for a mexican dance off in the car.. it was a damn shame..

    ReplyDelete