Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Interview

After about 3-4 weeks of job searching I finally got a call this morning and was asked to come in for an interview and 1pm TODAY... Naturally I was shitting myself.. it was only 2 hours before I had to be there.. so I had to straighten my hair.. Print our my resume and figure out what a knock outfit would be...

So the interview was for a purchasing assistant/ stock controller position. I felt good about it as I have had experience in these areas.... So i got there a good 20minutes before. Sussed out which door i would have to go in.. and if i could make the walk without falling over.

Got there and the interview started. Once i met the two guys interviewing me I totally relaxed and started wanting the job more and more because they were funny fellas.. i could really get along with these guys and have a joke with them... The interview came to an end and they shook my hand and asked me "WHEN CAN U START" and I said "Tomorrow" and they said "SEE YOU AT 8AM"

I GOT THE JOB ON THE SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME............

Ill be working at a Food wholesaler.. if that's not the best part of it.. because I LOVE FOOD.. any type.. doesn't worry me... and its got a great confectionery category.. im a lucky girl.. its also about 10-15 minutes away from home.. nice and close.. and i think im going to make some friends there.. they seem like a real friendly bunch..

So i start tomorrow and ill let you know how i go..

Love ya!xx

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYY! Congratulations sarah! Can't wait to hear how it's going! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete