Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Kosmos Foods Darwin- This is Sarah speaking"



Hey Guys.

So I haven't posted for a couple of days.. as i have been busy working from 8am- 5pm. My day starts early.. its nice though coz i get to wake up with Ryan and we rush around getting ready and leave within 15 minutes of each other.. ohh

Anywayz so i started this week and at day 3 its going well. Like every place it has its own problems and shit that you have to deal with but its going to be alright.. the lady Leanne , thats teaching me is SUPER ORGANISED and she is teaching me how she does it.. so together hopefully the purchasing department runs a bit smoother..

Things that might interest you about my new job..

1 .I work up stairs.. My first job that requires running up and down stairs.. does that count as exercise im not sure but GOD i hope my bum gets a bit of toneage.. if thats a word.

2. There are 4 massive fridges/freezers.. and a huge warehouse that stores things that doesnt need to be cool.. In these fridges/ freezers are..
* THE CHOCOLATE ROOM.. full of chocolate.. i think i could die in there.
*Fridge 1. that keeps all butters and cheeses

*Fride 2. I havent been in so i assume something cold is in there..Ill let you know. thinking back maybe its flour and stuff like that. like Dry goods but need to be cool.

*Freezer 3. I went in there today and spent about 2 minutes watching this guy counting some stuff and i was supposed to be learning but I couldnt concentrate because it was -35degrees and all i wanted to do was GET THE FUCK OUT! it was the coldest thing i have ever felt.. after i got out all the blokes that are always going in and out were like "its not cold in there", "you think its cold" yada yada yada... and i was about to yell.. "THEN WHY ARE MY BOOBS SNAP FROZEN THEN EY!" "EY" It was all good.. I finally thawed out but was in a bit of pain.. my back and chest hurt alot afterwards from the cold.

3.This place is about 10 minutes away from home and has only 2 main roads to get on.. some days its busy and others its not.

4. They supply almost of all of NT'S and Alice Springs super markets.. convenient stores, hotels., petrol stations and everything else that sells a chocolate bar and anything branded Schweppes. Its a massive company.

So there you have it.. the basic run down of my job. They people there are really nice and hopefully it continues that way. The manager is organising a go carting/ archery day for us so that might get us mingling.


Speak soon... Laterzz

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah sounds like a 'cool'
    place to work (pun intended)! I hope your boobs, back abd chest don't suffer too much! I can't even go into the walk in fridge at a bott'lo so, you're pretty much my hero right now.
    Xx SMP Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. archery! AWESOME! just don't shoot yourself in the bum. sounds like you're loving it babe, so happy for ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i shot myself in the bum it would be a miracle and i would be named Jesus your savior. or as seona put it.. a hero!! :P love you girls!

    ReplyDelete